Which athlete does the best commercials?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

mona lisa

i used to sit and watch the pouring rain...... gosh i love guster.

i'm starting to get into a routine now at school. weird how long it took me but i guess its better than never. i've missed a lot school this year due to doctor appointments, getting sick, going to seattle, and... well that's it i guess. but still it ends up being a lot which means i'm behind in my classes.

i get up 8:30 and go eat breakfast in the cafeteria. i take a shower when i get back and get ready for the day. usually i hop on my computer, check my email, facebook, any comments on my blog, see if d has a new blog post, and hopefully someday i will have to check to see if my brother has posted a new blog. after that i go to my class at 10 (if i have it, which i rarely have these days). go to lunch at 11. then i go to the computer lab where my next class is held in an hour and half at 1. this is the class i'm most behind, well it's the only class now. so i try to do somethings before class starts and now i'm almost caught up in that class. after class i go to my room, drop off my backpack, change, and head to the training room. i recently (i guess a couple months now) had shoulder surgery and am trying to stregthening to the point where i have no pain and can start going all out again lifting. after that, depending on the day, i will either have open gym, or we'll have plyos followed by lifting. i do the lower body lifts and any upper body lifts that don't bother shoulder. after that i go back to my room, shower again, hopefully catch PTI, go eat, and back to my room for homework. this week my goal is to watch a movie a day and do a page a day for my theology class. the movies also happen to be for my theology class. today i was able to finish a page for my paper and watch the shawshank redemption. i know.... it's crazy that i hadn't seen it yet but atleast i beat my sister who has seen a zillion movies. so take that d!! booyakasha! anyways, the movie was awesome and i definately recommend it but i think most people who read this have already seen it. well everyone except my sister!!!

since i got done with one page of my paper so quickly, i decided to do this blog. now i'll check the nba scores and mlb scores to see how the playoffs shape up for the nba and to see how the twinkies did. then i'll watch family guy at 10 on cartoon network till i fall asleep.

good night all

7 comments:

  1. it's good to have routine. my routine is basically up before 10, sit online. lunch downstairs watching chelsea lately from night before, cards with mom, evening tv, more online, tv, and then sleep. now i have to manage work, as well. its stressful!

    are you behind too because so many classes were cancelled because of the weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, sure do love reading your blog. And danielle's too. Maybe Jon will do one someday, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well jon has one... just hasn't done anything with it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes and because of the weather...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric, why does it say "One Man Wrecking Machine?" Don't you think that's cocky?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Routines are good. Routines encourage discipline. Discipline leads to success.

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete