Which athlete does the best commercials?

Monday, April 13, 2009

game face bro

today was my last day in fargo as i have to go back to bismarck for school starting tomorrow morning. i woke up today and decided to play around with my character in tiger woods 08 on ps3. my brother left it there so i could try the game face feature. the game face feature is a cool little techmology add-on feature that ea added to this game. you take a picture of your face and upload it to your ea account and then you can download it to your ps3 and they'll make it into a game face that you can use on the game. well i was going to do it last night but i had to do a system update on jon's ps3 before it would work so i went to bed as it downloaded. i should also mention that last night danielle and i created a person on the game. i sat next to the tv as danielle would look at me and then screen, again at me, again at the tv. she had to do that a 1,000 times cause you can edit everything: shape, nose, eyes, cheeks, ears, chin, etc. she did a very good job. anyways this morning i got to try using the pictures d and i took last night for my game face. so basically you use a picture of your face and then lineup a bunch of crosshairs on your face. you can choose to or not choose to use a side photo aswell. i used both and then the game makes a 3d version of your face based on your photo. it takes about 20 - 25 min to do it so i went to get some food and watched a little tv. when i went back to the game i got to see my game face. it actually looked a lot like me except for one little thing..... i smiled in picture so it thought my teeth were part of my lips. so basically i had a little bit of pink on the top of my lip and then white right below it. and it was a lot of white. so it looked like i had white lips.... awesome....

good times.

3 comments:

  1. Can we do that with me but instead of a golfer we put my face on Victoria Secret model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you made it safely back to Bismarck. Next time you're home, we either have to shingle the garage or go golfing. Tough decision, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what's worse, your guy with teeth for lips or my guy with a black neck and eye balls on my eye lids.

    ReplyDelete